Important things to note
- Paying for the Pack
- Sending the funds raised on the night ** we suggest an "entry fee" of £3.00 but it isn't set in stone. They can give less if they want or (hopefully) a bit more ! Every little helps.
- How to send the results using ScoreBridge or Pairs Scorer
- General Regulations
- The session numbers are here
- Fund Raising ideas - have some fun with these !
And some other important points concerning our Children in Need event - please read them!
Email me for the dealing files for your machine
- Don't forget to email me if you need the files for your dealing machine - I don't send them automatically!
Upload your results to ECats
- BUT NOT THE HANDS OR FREQUENCIES UNTIL THE EVENING PLEASE !
Remember - we allow clubs to play during the day and not just in the evening, but please DO NOT UPLOAD YOUR RESULTS TO YOUR OWN SITE until the evening of the day you are playing. Each day has different hands of course, and uploading to ECats is fine at any time because you will just see a ranking list - the frequencies and hands won't display, but if you uplaod to your own site before 10 pm on the evening you play anyone can see the hands / frequencies and that is obviously not a good idea !
Affiliated English Clubs - upload to EBU as well !
- Note that this event is EXEMPT of your P2P charges. You will still need to upload your files to the EBU as normal but mark them as EXEMPT, and of course remember to send the files to ECatsBridge AS WELL!
Non Affiliated English Clubs
- We are able to offer master points to EBU members playing at non-affiliated clubs PROVIDED their EBU numbers are included in the files we are sent. To do this the club will need to enter them into their scoring program, please. If you really can't manage that you can email me and I can do it but it's quite difficult and time-consuming and s you can imagine I have rather a lot to do during the event so if you can manage it I would be grateful !
After the event:
- Email us and tell us how much you raised
Score and upload your results - you need to send them to the EBU AND to us!
Send us the money raised, with a note to say which club you are and which night you played
- Master Points for the EBU, WBU and SBU will all be direct credited with the relevant home Union.