Bridge Scoring Programs
Stephen Brown's SCBridge program
- With advanced printing, viewing and web facilities the SCBridge 2000 windows scoring program runs on any IBM compatible machine and includes these features:
- Full use of windows (3.1, 95 or 98, ME or XP) environment, mouse, printing and installation features. Designed especially for club use, a very friendly program (+help package and instruction booklet)
- Duplicates of up to 30 tables in a section (or more in multi-section mode).
- Scores Mitchells, shares and relays, arrow-switches, full and part Howells. Many movements supplied on the CD.
- Names can be entered using initials, and the name file can be automatically added to. The names database stores EBU numbers and handicaps.
- Use with computer or normal travellers, standard movements are automatically generated
- Typing errors can easily be corrected just by going to the error using the mouse. Impossible and unlikely scores checked
automatically sent to html
pages for publishing to a web-site with no editing
Extra modules available for scoring ladders, multiple teams, Butler and Cross-imp scoring and under development Swiss Pairs and Swiss Teams. Windows Hand dealing program also available.
Move into the new millennium with this up to date, easy to use program.